Learn to say “Joy” in Hebrew with the Joy Hebrew Word Poster!
Learning Biblical Hebrew can deepen your understanding of the Word of God (the Bible), and therefore, your relationship with God. Firstly, this Hebrew poster makes it easy and possible for anyone to learn this word in Hebrew. Secondly, it looks great in a frame and can provide visual inspiration to you and others.
How does it work?
The Hebrew word is broken into syllables and transliterated using the English alphabet. The forward-slash (“/”) separates between syllables and the capitals point to where the accent should be. Pronounce each syllable by itself, then pronounce the entire word as a whole. In addition, the Hebrew word is translated into English, so you can understand what it means.
Visit The WORD in HEBREW YouTube Channel for many video tutorials of Hebrew verses. In these videos, I teach the Hebrew pronunciation of each verse very slowly, syllable-by-syllable, word-by-word, so you can follow along. I also recite the entire section in fluent Hebrew, so you can hear it as a whole. With a little bit of practice, you will be able to recite these verses in Hebrew all by yourself!
PDF DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Instant Download, PDF file (8.5″x11″), no shipping costs!
- As soon as you complete your purchase, you will receive confirmation on the screen with the link/s to your download/s (you will also receive an email confirmation with all the links to your downloads).
- Click the links to download the files and save them to your device
(they will typically save into your “Downloads” folder).
- You will be able to download the files ONCE.
- Print at home on a paper of your choice (8.5″x11″ is recommended).
- For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
© Copyright 2020 The WORD in HEBREW. All Rights Reserved. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.