Learn to say the Shema Prayer in Hebrew! Complete transliteration and translation into English!
The Shema Prayer is the most central prayer in Judaism: “”Hear O’ Israel, the LORD is our God, the LORD is one; And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength.” (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)
*The blurred text / watermark in the images is for web display only, and does not show on the actual files!
PDF DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Instant Download, PDF file (8.5″x11″), no shipping!
- Each download includes pronunciation instructions (in a separate download link).
- As soon as you complete your purchase, you will receive confirmation on the screen with links to your downloads (it will also be sent to your email).
- Click the link to download the file/s and save them to your device
(they will typically save into your “Downloads” folder).
- You will be able to download the files ONCE.
- Print at home on the paper of your choice (8.5″x11″ is recommended).
- For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
- Click here for Pronunciation Instructions.
Learn The Shema Prayer in Hebrew with step-by-step video instructions:
© Copyright 2019 The WORD in HEBREW. All Rights Reserved. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.