Learn the Complete Ten Commandments in Hebrew! 3-Page PDF Download, featuring the FULL biblical Hebrew text of Exodus 20:1-17 with syllable-by-syllable transliteration and word-by-word translation into English. Therefore, with minimal effort, you will be able to recite these verses in Hebrew and gain a deeper understanding of the Word of God.
How to use?
Hebrew is read from RIGHT-to-left, so you will start from the right and work your way towards the left.
Under each Hebrew word, you will find its transliteration & translation in English. The forward-slash (“/”) separates between syllables and the capitals mark where the accent should be. Pronounce each syllable on its own (left-to-right), then combine the syllables to pronounce the word as a whole. To make sure you are pronouncing correctly, get my Hebrew Pronunciation Chart or watch the free video below…
See the “Additional information” section for full product specs.
More info, Download Instructions and free video below…
English Translation (closest to Hebrew text):
“And God spoke all these words, saying,
- ‘I am the LORD your God, that brought you out from the land of Egypt, out from the house of slaves.
- You shall not have for yourself other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a statue, or any image (of anything) that is in the heaven from above, or that is in the earth from below, or that is in the water below the earth.
You shall not bow down to them or worship/serve them, for I am the LORD your God, a jealous God, who commands the iniquity of fathers upon the children, upon the third and the fourth generations of those who hate me,
and who does grace to the thousands of generations of those who love me and of those who keep my commandments.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not make clean (guiltless) that who will take his name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work/craft, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, and your son, and your daughter, your manservant, and your maidservant, and your cattle, and your sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heaven and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother, so that your days will be long on the land which the LORD your God is giving to you.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor/friend.
- You shall not covet the house of your neighbor/friend ; you shall not covet the wife of your neighbor/friend, or his manservant, or maidservant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s/friend’s.’”
Visit The WORD in HEBREW YouTube Channel for many more video tutorials.
© Copyright 2022 The WORD in HEBREW. All Rights Reserved. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.